Utility Power Generation
The flexibility of our rental power solutions allows us to share the workload for local power grids and mobilise our generators to any remote location not reached by the main power grids.
Our applications include:
- Supplementing power generation capacity during periods of high demand
- Temporary power during planned maintenance or unplanned outages
- Peak shaving
- Power for construction and commissioning new capacity
- Loadbanks for testing generators and power systems
- Rural electrifications for remote areas and islands, not served by the main grid
- Modular equipment design from 5MW to 160MW operating at all common utility voltages, from 3.3kV to 63kV
For brochures or further information on generator rental for the power generation industry, please do not hesitate to contact us.