Power Transmission & Distribution
With over 40 years of unmatched experience with worldwide utility companies, Aggreko are able to support power transmission and power distribution for the local utility industry no matter where the site location is.
Our rental services supporting utility power distribution includes:
- Installation of synchronised generators during overhead line replacement or maintenance
- Provision of temporary transformers during upgrades or replacement of existing equipment
- Supply of back up power during the overhaul or repair of permanent plant generators
- Rapid response to network emergencies, such as storm or flood damage, to provide temporary power during unplanned outages
- Provision of stand-by power during periods of exceptional demand
- No break's equipment design allows us to connect, synchronize and disconnect from the grid without interrupting supply
- Development of contingency plans for your network to understand potential emergency requirements
- Modular equipment designed to operate at all common utility voltages, from 11kV for 50 Hz or 60Hz duty
For brochures or further information on power transmission and power distribution, please do not hesitate to contact us.